WHO WE ARE
Career Link is a grant driven program within Irvine Unified School District. We support students with various disabilities to successfully transition from high school onto college or a career.
HOW WE DO IT
- A case manager is at every IUSD high school to identify students who may benefit from our services and works closely with the student and school team to maximize growth and potential.
- Individualized Case Management and Services
- Variety of Workshops offered
- Partnerships with community businesses who will offer internship opportunities to eligible students
- Job training and experience through internships in our community
- Job Fairs, specifically for Career Link participants
- Network with business and community agencies to strengthen employment opportunities
- Job Coaching (limited)
- Mobility Training